[CQ-Contest] W100AW Tuesday 12/16

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] W100AW Tuesday 12/16
From: Dennis <egan.dennis88@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 12:19:23 -0500
For those that still need to work W100AW on 30-20-17-15-12-10m CW (and some RTTY), 4 of us from the Yankee Clipper Contest Club will be going there on Tuesday 12/16 to energize the ether. We are planning on operating the 5 high bands from 1500-1700Z, and the 5 lowest of
those bands from 1800-2045Z.

Are there any specific band needs from those that need W100AW? We have no real feeling for any bands/modes that may be short on Qs, so I'm asking you guys where we should be concentrating our time. If you have a specific need, please reply to me off line and and we'll see if we can make the contact with you. There probably have not been many W100AW Qs on 160/80/40, but the time when we can operate is the time that those bands aren't open for anything but local Qs, so we are
not going to be able to handle requests for those bands.

Operating W100AW has been as much fun as the W1AW/p operations. Hope to see a lot of you
on the air on Tuesday!

Dennis W1UE