Re: [CQ-Contest] The "high and mighty" syndrome on display

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The "high and mighty" syndrome on display
From: <n1ix@n1ix.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 07:15:42 -0500
Jim,
You are right on!! The "secret" of QRP operation is to be there when
propagation is at its best.
Being located in New Hampshire I take my sleep break between European
sunrise and my sunrise.

I usually call the running station twice. If I don't get as much as a "?" I
move on. If the station I was trying to work was a multiplier I jot down the
frequency and try again later. Usually, when I come back he is gone.

Hope to see you in the big "Stew" we will be worth 4X points,  maybe that
will make us a little louder :)

Dave N1IX