[CQ-Contest] Lets do some Sprint SSB Practice tonight!

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Lets do some Sprint SSB Practice tonight!
From: Chris Tate - N6WM <ctate@ewnetinc.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 16:00:28 +0000
Greetings Fellow contesters.

I want to first thank everyone for the absolute unprecedented level of positive
feedback,  The logging program authors for their support and more importantly
committed participation of the amateur community!  The stage has been set for
tomorrows running of the SSB Sprint to be a historic moment for amateur radio
contesting.

If you haven't yet, please check out our web page at
http://ssbsprint.com

There has been a lot of changes and such..  time to check and see how its all
going to work.

Lets do a practice session tonight(Friday)!

1/31/2015 02-0230Z UTC
14250 +/-10, 7180 +/- 10, 3780+/-10

30 minutes tonight, Friday evening to make sure everything works.

Test your equipment, test your antennas, and also work on the special exchange.

Please be extremely courteous and extra cautions out there with existing QSO's
and operations since this is kind of short notice!

Hope to catch some of you tonight fine tuning your engines.. and as many of you
as possible tomorrow night for the historic running of the new and improved NA
SSB Sprint!

Chris
N6WM
Contest Manager