[CQ-Contest] Azden HS-03

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Azden HS-03
From: Masa Miura <masa.miura.aj3m@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 13:43:45 -0500
Some of you may be still using Azden's HS-03 boom mic/headset. I remember that John Devoldere, ON4UN, mentioned this headset in his book "Low-Band DXing." I replaced the mic element with a Heil HC4 element and it has been one of my favorite headsets.

As one of the supports has been broken, I recently contacted Azden USA to ask if they can repair my HS-03. They no longer carry parts for it and won't be able to perform any repairs. It is unfortunate that Azden is not making headphones any longer.

73,

Masa, AJ3M