Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting Technology - Phone Skimmer Nears Beta Test

To: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Contesting Technology - Phone Skimmer Nears Beta Test
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 08:39:24 -0500
Way too complicated.  If the goal is to make everyone equal and eliminate any
possible skill in finding stations to work, the logging softwares can have a
feature added to self spot after two consecutive QSOs have been made on the
same frequency.  After all, the RBN is a self spotting mechanism.  You call CQ
and cause yourself to be spotted.

73...Stan, K5GO

Sent from Stan's IPhone