Re: [CQ-Contest] Query re F12 C31XR

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Query re F12 C31XR
From: VE5ZX <ve5zx@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 05:42:36 -0600
I have a C31XR. At first I had it configured to use only one feedline. Now I have it configured to use 3 separate feedlines for SO2R. I really prefer the 3 feedline configuration as it gives a lot more flexibility. I bought mine in about 2005. BTW - using separate feedlines as I recall does not require spreaders to keep the 15 & 20m elements from touching each other in windy condx

Syl - VE5ZX