Re: [CQ-Contest] Query re F12 C31XR

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Query re F12 C31XR
From: VE5ZX <ve5zx@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 07:58:27 -0600
Charles - Perhaps you aren't familiar with the C31XR. It isn't a 2 el antenna

It has 31 foot boom, 3 full size elements 20, 4 full size elements on 15 and 7 full size elements on 10 . Here is an interesting comparison of the performance of C31XR compared to some monobanders.

Force 12 C31XR vs. Optimized Monobanders
http://www.kkn.net/~n2ic/c31xr/c31xr.htm

Syl - VE5ZX