[RTTY] ARI International DX Contest

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARI International DX Contest
From: "Bob I.2.WIJ via RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 17:13:33 +0000 (UTC)
Dear Contesters,
next ARI International DX Contest is round the corner!
Next weekend, May 2-3, starting at 12.00Z, the 2015 edition will take place!
Please check the rules at:
http://www.ari.it/images/stories/ContestHF/ARI_International_DX_Contest_2015_Rules.pdf
The contest is All-Mode SSB-CW-RTTY so everyone can find their own liking.
All Plaques for last year edition have been shipped, as wellthe UBN files have
been e-mailed to all the participants,and we are just working on sending out
the digital Awards,that should reach you in minutes.

Please remind the LOG submission will be ONLY via theWEB Upload interface at
ua9qcq.com  web-site:
http://ua9qcq.com/en/submit_log.php?lang=en
Look for the full results and for a searchable database at: ua9qcq.comwhere you
can also find the logs of the 2013 and 2014 editionswhich have been made public.
We hope to hear your callsign in the ARI contest next weekend!
Thank you for supporting ARI International DX Contest!
73
Bob, I2WIJA.R.I. HF Contest Manager