[RTTY] RTTY Contesting Survey

To: <rtty@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>, <mixw@yahoogroups.com>, <mmtty@yahoogroups.com>, <mmvari@yahoogroups.com>, <support@win-test.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Contesting Survey
From: "Ed Muns" <ed@w0yk.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 13:40:32 -0700
We invite everyone to take a quick survey on RTTY contesting.  There are 23
multiple choice questions that are easy to answer in less than 5 minutes.
The questions expand on the surveys done in 2007 and 2010, so we can see how
our preferences have evolved.

http://survey.hamdocs.com/index.php/991223

Please take the survey as soon as possible, and no later than Saturday, 9
May, 2359 UTC.  We will compile the results and present at the Dayton RTTY
Forum the following weekend.  The results will also be archived on
www.rttycontesting.com.

Thanks & 73,
Ed W0YK, Don AA5AU, Larry K8UT