Re: [CQ-Contest] Log Checking Technology

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log Checking Technology
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 07:51:08 -0400
You do know that Extra and Advanced class licensees have SSB privileges down to 7.125 in the US. Generals only down to 7.175. 7.150 is an old figure. This really doesn't alter you point however, which is how to deal with operators out of their authorized band or out of the band segment authorized by their license class and the mode they are operating.

73, Larry  W6NWS

-----Original Message----- From: Ed Sawyer