Re: [CQ-Contest] Log Checking Technology

To: <w1ve@yccc.org>, "'CQ-Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log Checking Technology
From: "Ed Sawyer" <sawyered@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2015 12:12:54 -0400
So are you advocating that the EU group issued warnings should not have been
giving warnings?  Seems like it should be equally applied to EU and the US in
my opinion.

I personally I have no idea what every EU countries band allocations are on
40M, so for me, if an EU station calls me on 7210 – I am logging him.  I have
heard that some countries have wider allocations than others.  If it’s a valid
statement that no EU country can transmit above 7200 – then I guess that is
easier to manage.  Is that even true?

Ed  N1UR