Re: [CQ-Contest] TO7A Comments, Data and Log Checking

To: José Nunes CT1BOH <ct1boh@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] TO7A Comments, Data and Log Checking
From: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 11:15:39 -0500
> On May 9, 2015, at 10:40 AM,José Nunes CT1BOH <ct1boh@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> - log lines without the context of the situation
> - assumptions about the way the operator may or may have not operated,
> without listening to his audio/video and SDR recording
> - assumption of the way he stacks or not mutls, while doing dual CQ

José,

These are exactly my points also.  I'm NOT defending Dim as being innocent. My
opinion or feeling means nothing and may be a surprise. Instead I am defending
everyone's right to not be penalized based on assumptions or opinions without
solid, definitive and nearly irrefutable objective evidence.

Making it sound like he made over 600 S&P QSOs resulting in almost 300 new
multipliers is absolutely detrimental and doesn't help when there are those who
are making assumptions or forming opinions to declare foul.

If I were Dim and ever wanted to compete again it would only be with multiple
CQ Committee members present.

73...Stan, K5GO