Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 TO7A.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW CW 2014 TO7A.
From: Steve IK4WMH <ik4wmh@virgilio.it>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2015 22:58:11 +0200
Hello Randy,

Saturday, May 9, 2015, 8:03:57 PM, you wrote:

RTK> In this case, the second radio was on 20 meters which was
RTK> virtually empty except for signals from South America. Using the
RTK> FT1000D with wide filters, they were easy to find. No point and
RTK> click at all.

Nowhere in my post I have said or implicitly suggested that you used
assistance or cheated in any other possible way.

I used a small part of one of your old logs to point out that
extracting a few lines from a log is not enough to decide if someone
is a cheater because similar log lines may be found in thousands of
other logs.

Steve IK4WMH