Re: [CQ-Contest] TO7A debacle

To: w1ve@yccc.org
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] TO7A debacle
From: Jeff Kinzli <kinzli@kinzlicoils.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 07:57:20 -0700
Agreed. Wouldn't it be cool if we (as the contest community) could
have access to the SDR recordings of the CQWW weekend, from all the
different recording spots (or even just a few)?

I know the bandwidth to host those large recordings would be a hit, so
perhaps some of us with lots of bandwidth would be willing to host
that data for others to crunch against (or just listen). I know I'd
love to...

73 de N6GQ