Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed rules changes

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed rules changes
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 16:02:58 -0400
Have you ever tried entering the freq? Not hard I'll grant you but a real rate killer if you are doing S&P. I did it for a CWT contest once when a USB to serial convertor failed for the radio. Remembering to enter the freq is also a pain. Very error-prone.

73, Larry  W6NWS

-----Original Message----- From: RT Clay