Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed rule changes

To: wc1m73@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed rule changes
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 13:33:13 -0700
No, I'm sorry. It says "other methods of confirming QSOs" NOT "other
methods". Here:

1. I type in everything and hit enter
2. One nanosecond later I notice something is wrong.
3. I do what I need to do to transmit a correction if necessary (not always
necessary), to meet the log what you transmit rule.
4. Because I am in a run, and messing with the editing in my logger takes
me away from the run, I scribble the correction on a notepad I keep for the
purpose.
5. After the contest I edit in all the scribbled corrections.

There is nothing in this process that exhibits an "other method of
confirming the QSO". 73 jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com