Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed rule changes

To: wc1m73@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposed rule changes
From: Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 14:22:53 -0700
Fair enough. I must not be looking at the right draft. But...

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Dick Green WC1M <wc1m73@gmail.com> wrote:

> 3.       Absolutely no editing of the log after the contest is over or
> the claimed number of operating hours has been reached
>
> So let's say, for what ever reason, I lose my computer for half an hour. I
continue on paper - I am running after all and don't care about dupes. I
get my computer back, continue computer logging, and at 2400z the contest
ends.

So does typing in the paper log after the contest ends constitute editing
or merging? Is merging even permitted?

73 jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff@gmail.com