[RTTY] Thursday NS RTTY

To: "'NS'" <nccc-blue@kkn.net>, <rtty@contesting.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Thursday NS RTTY
From: K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 22:15:41 -0700
Greetings Diddlers!

Nice turnout last Thursday, and the California contingent was back. We're
holding on to some new regulars (KG5U, W5AP) so things are looking up!  The
Dayton effect should be complete so let's see what we get this week.

Everyone is probably focusing on the upcoming WPX CW, but if you have a few
minutes please join us on Thursday evening. 15 meters is getting better,
80/160 getting worse. Must be summer conditions.

The dupe rule seems to be working well, everyone appears to be staying busy.
I know everyone would like to have more unique stations, so if you know
anyone who would like to join us don't forget to invite them. You don't need
to be able to copy 45 wpm to jump in!

And the details:
Friday, 29 May 2015, 0145Z - 0215Z (Thursday 28 May 2015 in NA)
-- 1845 - 1915 PST
-- 2145 - 2215 EST
-- (others in-between these two)
-- 160: 1805 and up (but probably only if you have a local)
-- 80/40/20/15 +80kHz up from the band edge
-- Same band dupes ok after 1 intervening Q.
-- 1 kHz QSY rule, otherwise standard Sprint rules.
-- 100W power limit.

Please visit http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html for complete rules and
links to other info. If you find any problems with the web pages, please let
me know so we can get them fixed.

Report scores to 3830scores.com, and join us at 0300Z on 3610 kHz for
comments and questions (and dinner menus).

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR