Re: [CQ-Contest] Spots, Lies and Audio Tapes - a proposal

To: "'Andy Blank'" <andyn2nt@gmail.com>, "'Scott K0DQ'" <k0dq@analog.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Spots, Lies and Audio Tapes - a proposal
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 02:41:39 -0400
Scott makes a very persuasive case for why recordings are needed. His examples
have really helped me to understand how recordings can expose cheating.

I agree with Scott -- let's not throw the baby out with the bath water. My only
objection to the change was the wording, which didn't make it clear that there
would be advance notice. With that provision, as described by Scott, I'm very
much in favor of the requirement.

And I agree with Andy. Let's show our support for getting a recoding rule in
effect for 2015.

I may never be asked to supply a recording, but I'm going to get my station set
up for it!

73, Dick WC1M