Re: [CQ-Contest] Audio recording

To: rob <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Audio recording
From: "Martin , LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 22:01:18 -0300
Hi Bob,
I've been using total recorder pro edition for several years now
http://www.totalrecorder.com/
It comes with a handy scheduler built-in.

This week Jorge CX6VM told me they used RecAll pro edition during WRTC
http://www.sagebrush.com/recpro.htm
This one has a very small footprint and it also has scheduling capabilities
ans costs a few bucks less than Total Recorder.

Then you have Audacity http://sourceforge.net/projects/audacity/ it has
many features and it's free, but I'm not sure about whether it has a
scheduler or not.

73,

Martin  LU5DX