Re: [CQ-Contest] Audio Recording

To: Richard Zalewski <dick.w7zr@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Audio Recording
From: Dennis <egan.dennis88@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 13:05:41 -0400
I believe it will. I used it in WPX CW; I have 1700+ individual files, one for each QSO, and 48 hour files, one for each hour of the contest. I see no reason why it wouldn't meet the requirements of the rule. It took a couple of hours to set up and understand how to use, but operation during the contest was no problem. I started it up about 10 minutes before the contest, and on the top of each hour one audio file was closed and a new audio file was started. Files were all mp3; a typical hour file for my SO2R station was 13.7Mb.

Dennis W1UE