[CQ-Contest] New Video: Using N1MM+ at Field Day

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New Video: Using N1MM+ at Field Day
From: "Larry Gauthier \(K8UT\)" <K8UT@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 06:29:39 -0400
A new video has been posted to the N1MM website on the website’s >Support
>Instructional Videos page.
http://n1mmplus.hamdocs.com/tiki-index.php?page=Video+-+N1MM+LoggerPlus+on+Field+Day#Video_N1MM_LoggerPlus_on_Field_Day

Operating N1MM+ at Field Day was designed to educate club members and guest
operators about: Field Day, Contesting, and N1MM+. The customized screens and
logging sequences described in the 17 minute video may not be an exact match
for your Field Day operations, but should still prove helpful to hams
unfamiliar with any of those three topics.

Field Day Site Coordinators may want to download the 19 MB video and make it
available on a thumb-drive at their FD site (see download link at the bottom of
the page). If you would like my source PowerPoint slides for editing to match
your club’s operation, send me a request offline.

-larry (K8UT)