Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day SO2R

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day SO2R
From: RT Clay <rt_clay@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 15:26:12 +0000 (UTC)
The rules PDF says "The use of switching systems that allow for lockouts in
order to use multiple transmitters (i.e., an “octopus”) in an attempt to enter
a lower-number-of-transmitters class are prohibited (i.e. using 2 transmitters
that can transmit simultaneously, with two operators, and a lock-out system and
entering class 1A)."

FD "isn't a contest" however; many 1E stations run SO2R for example and report
that on 3830.

TorN4OGW

     On Monday, June 15, 2015 9:11 PM, Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>