Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day SO2R

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Field Day SO2R
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 16:31:33 -0600
Sadly, for a number of years, the rule was ignored. How do you think a certain Southern California Field Day group made 3500+ QSO's in 1A ?

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 06/17/2015 01:46 PM, Peter Chamalian W1RM wrote:
OK, I'll step in here Bob.  The rule was not idiotic at all.  In fact it was
well thought out and carefully done to remove an advantage that a group might
have over others.

Keep in mind the purpose of FD and if you think it a contest, think again.  Oh
some make it a contest but that's not the basis and purpose of FD.

Pete, W1RM