Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging question

To: Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging question
From: Mats Strandberg <sm6lrr@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 16:07:32 +0300
Jukka,

I think this happens to us all, both after contests and after normal
contacts. I never heard any bad words about my principles of not changing
any calls or times or frequencies in order to make a guy happy for a LOTW
hit. However, I am sure they felt some frustration why I was so stubborn
not to "change such a marginal details as a call",

I normally just tell them: Work me again in next contest or when I visit
that Russian District or country another time.

We have a WFF (Flora and Fauna net) here in Sweden, where a very common
message on the blog/chat is "please send me an email if your contact did
not get confirmed, and I will take care of that". I think such messages are
indeed sad to see, taking into consideration that we are Radio Amateurs and
not Internet Amateurs...  What is logged is what should count.

73 de Mats RM2D