Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging question

To: "'Zack Widup'" <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>, "'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Logging question
From: "Peter Dougherty \(W2IRT\)" <contesting@w2irt.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 20:24:11 -0400
There's a big difference between a top-10 entity like KP1 and a station in
the lower-48. I would happily change my DX log (after the contest log
submission period is over) if I was close and messed up logging him. I just
had one for Field Day, in fact. No big deal. A rare entity is another matter
entirely and definitely calls for strict QSLing rules, including asking the
busted call owner to confirm he didn't make the contact QSO in question
before granting it to the claimant.

GO FRC!
Peter, W2IRT

www.facebook.com/W2IRT