Re: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

To: Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 10:44:55 +0300
Mike,

Sorry .. too little data.
I ran into same situation.
My solution is now to remove all diodes and transistors from the system.
Those I cannot remove, I RF filter with capacitors and ferrites. Both ..
capacitors and shaped iron powder products .. also some inductors.

LEDs are diodes.

Do you have anything else like an automatic band pass filter in the system
in addition to the stubs?

Do you use an external power meter?

Do you have an amplifier in the system?
Is the stub between the radio and amplifier or between amplifier and
antenna?

Do you use an antenna switch that incorporates relays?

One other book you should glimpse is Dave K1TTT's Building a Superstation.

73,
Jukka OH6LI