Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2018 - Area Activity

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2018 - Area Activity
From: Maciek SQ6MS <sq6ms@o2.pl>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 13:55:04 +0200
> Forget the word ''Olympics'', chose the area were you want to be
> selected (up to you to organize your moving, to get the visa, to find
> the money, to choose the unbeatable location, to build the super
> station...) and participate to the contests.
>
> Gilles VA2EW

Why you can`t compare classic Olympics to WRTC ? I do admire the top op`s for their operating and technical skills. And i do admire WRTC organisers for their effort to make rules equal for all participants. But we have to keep in mind all limitations of our radio sport... There will be always someone with more money, bigger station, better QTH, better area with less number of serious competitors and etc. So save you frustration because you always have two options : take it or leave it !

--
Vy73 de Maciek ... --.- -.... -- ...