[CQ-Contest] Thanks to RAEM contest committee and R4IT

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Thanks to RAEM contest committee and R4IT
From: Franki ON5ZO <on5zo@telenet.be>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 10:19:18 +0200
It finally happened and totally unexpected. My first real wooden plaque for a
DX contest, from a DX contest sponsor, wrapped in DX plastic with many DX
stamps.

I seem to have made the best score in the very enjoyable RAEM contest 2014 for the BeNeLux. Thus I won me a special plaque sponsored by R4IT for which I am very grateful. After many domestic plaques and a two inch stack of 'country winner' certificates, my goal was to finally nail, screw or glue a real DX plaque to the wall. Hallelujah!

Thank you Russian friends of the RAEM contest and R4IT in particular. You made
me an even happier, dare I say 'more complete' contester   ;o)

73 de Franki ON5ZO / OQ5M

PS watch out CQ WW guys, I might be on a roll  HI