Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: Is it fun any more?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: Is it fun any more?
From: Tom Osborne <w7why@frontier.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 17:10:31 -0800
How about getting set up for SO3M - Single Op 3 Mults?

Just set your station up with 3 radios and do a remote to 3 different sections at the same time.

Maybe the 'Unlimited' category would support that :^)  73
Tom W7WHY

From: *Art Boyars*

Happily, SS CW is still a lot of fun for me.  There are still some rare
sections.  With the loss of KO7X, who will you work for WY? (Western
stations need not reply.)  Will you manage to get NL or VI or PR? (Eastern
stations need not reply.)  Will you nab NE this year?  Will there be a
surprise rarity -- one year it was SB; another year, SFL.  Can I hit a new
personal high in QSOs?  We'll see, we'll see.

CU SS

73, Art  # A K3KU 60 MDC
Tune for Maximum Fun