[CQ-Contest] QSOrder command line flags?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] QSOrder command line flags?
From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 17:09:25 -0400
I have downloaded K3IT's QSORDER hoping to use it at some point with a 2nd
USB sound card for recording contest Q's.

The long and short of it seems to be that I cannot seem to run any of the
command line flags, so I have various issues. If I try running QSOrder with
a command line flag, QSOrder starts then immediately closes w/o so much as a
whimper. I have tried various ways of executing the command line flags w/ no
luck.

Has anyone got a good handle on how this program runs and/or runs the flags?

So far I have recorded dead air successfully using N1MM+ and the proper port
for the UDP broadcast (but it wasn't selecting the right sound card.)

When I went into Windows and set the external USB sound card as the default,
QSOrder recognized that change, but will not record using it just giving me
various errors about not being able to convert wav to mp3.

Also, now my mic audio is messed up as I route my mic through the Laptops
soundcard and then onto my SO2R box.

Windows 7, N1MM+ (*but I don't think MM is the issue..as I cannot even get
QSOrder working "properly" on its own.

Any help appreciated.

Tnx

Mike VE9AA