Re: [CQ-Contest] [Bulk] Sweepstakes

To: Bill Coleman <aa4lr@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [Bulk] Sweepstakes
From: Dave Thompson <thompson@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 11:02:55 -0500 (GMT-05:00)
 Bill,

I feel being nice cuts the score.  I also object to Field Day stations telling
me I am (you are) 3A GA.  I am 1D GA usually. Please copy is heard often there
also.

I like the OH2BH technique of saying "thanks" at the end so the rest of us know
to call him.

Listen to say K3LR and there is little extra verbage unless the bands are slow,

73 Dave K4JRB