Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW High Rates from Pacific

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW High Rates from Pacific
From: K4XS via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 12:15:56 -0500
I agree with Charly on this one.  My highest rate ever from  KH6 was a 355
true hour (as opposed to a 60 minute period) which was I  believe in WPX.
This run consisted mainly of US stations and maybe a few  DX (SA and JA)
mixed in.  No way would I have been able to run that rate  with JA or EU.

I'm really raring to go at those rates again once I finish my place  in KH6.

K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 11/27/2015 4:56:33 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,