[CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Category

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Category
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 10:01:00 -0500
Those of you that think this whole thing is OK should look up the words
sportsmanship in the dictionary.

Contesting is more than just having the highest score. Acting in a respectful
manner towards your peers is just as important. If you lose move on and try to
do better next year. Doing what CR3L did isn't going to earn them any respect.

It's sad that some people ignore this fact and try to win something at all
costs.

The greatest example of sportsmanship I see every year is the MM battle between
W3LPL and K3LR. It's always a close battle but Tim and Frank ALWAYS
congratulate  each others efforts on both 3830 and when comparing their numbers
on the air when the contest ends. In my book that's class..

Jeff