Re: [CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Catagory

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CR3L Should Reconsider Submission Catagory
From: Bob Henderson <bob.5b4agn@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 15:29:36 +0000
The censure of the CR3L guys makes no sense to me at all.

M/2 is after all M/M with an added handicap.

M/S is also M/M but with yet further handicap than that applied to M/2.

If CR3L operating within M/2 constraints can beat the leading M/M team,
they have done so with one hand tied behind their back.  I therefore
congratulate them.  Chastising them for winning, having placed themselves
under harsher constraint than required under the rules, feels rather
perverse to me.

I am with those who question what M/S and M/2 have been allowed to become.
In my opinion unfit for purpose and inherently undermining of the M/M
category.

73 Bob, 5B4AGN