Re: [CQ-Contest] Is working the QSO B4 good on long term for us ?

To: "'VE2TZT'" <ve2tzt@arrl.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is working the QSO B4 good on long term for us ?
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 03:07:49 -0000
I have done a lot of single band contesting so I have seen my fair share of
dupes. Typically the rates are slower on the second day when many of the
dupes appear. Many are just trying to help by giving out a contact. On the
low bands in CQ WW contests I get called by hundreds of US stations. These
are all zero point contacts but I work them and the dupes with a smile.

John KK9A