Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing

To: "Stephen Bloom" <sbloom@acsalaska.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 21:01:35 -0600
Hi Steve,

Confusion over what constitutes assisted exists only in the minds of some
operators.

The rules make it pretty clear: outside agencies providing QRG info or local
multi-channel decoders providing the same thing. There's no mention of
she-who-shall-make-sandwiches, having help building the station, guest-opping
at someone else's place or any of the other ludicrous suggestions some folk
have dreamt up.

I'm not sure why some want to confuse the issue.

73, kelly
ve4xt