Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] High Rate Dual Radio CQing
From: Eric Gruff <eric@e4consult.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 06:26:15 +0000
Steve,

Welcome! I still have a hard time of thinking of you as anything other than
WB2IDP ;-)

I've been thinking of converting to SO2R, but at our advanced age, not sure I
can convince my brain to handle it. I also keep thinking that I need another
pair of arms/hands to work the radio dials, keyer and mouse. Watching N6MJ made
me think of watching the "shredder" guitar players - even though they're
playing faster than I can ever hope to, they don't look like it's very
difficult. No frantic motions or wasted effort, and that's key here too. I
agree that the multiple audio streams (especially on CW) are the biggest
challenge.

I think this is a case of "either you have it, or you don't", and I can safely
say that I don't.

73
Eric NC6K (ex-WB2KIH)