Re: [CQ-Contest] kENWOOD TS590 YAHOO USER GROUP.

To: Ulf Schneider <uschneid@posteo.de>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] kENWOOD TS590 YAHOO USER GROUP.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2015 18:02:21 +0000 (UTC)
Thanks guys for all the suggestions which I will follow up and hopefully can
resolve next week.  I did include my name and c/s when attempting to register
so I wonder what has gone wrong.

USA has been a tough call from here in the ARRL 10M contest. Florida apart  I
have managed only 3 States, all east coast, hope tomorrow is better out that
way. Good rates for EU & Asia earlier but the band died pretty much  at 15.00
local time (13.00z) when the band is barely open Stateside.

73  Brian C4Z / 5B4AIZ.