[CQ-Contest] Nov/Dec NCJ

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Nov/Dec NCJ
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 21:56:29 -0000
I finally found time to read the latest issue of the NCJ.  Wow!  What a
great collection of articles.  Congratulations to editor N9RV and all of the
contributors.

I especially enjoyed the interview with G0KSC by N0AX.  KSC is the guy
making those Yagis with the square driven elements.  I finally understand
the design!

N2IC provided some great analysis around guy wire lengths.  Finally, an
answer to the question of how far apart the insulators should be!

I have known K5KG since we were both members of the Texas DX Society 30+
years ago.  Was great to read his profile.  The real world lives of
successful contesters are always interesting.

Check it out.

Randy, K5ZD