Re: [CQ-Contest] Nov/Dec NCJ

To: cq-contesting <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Nov/Dec NCJ
From: LA8AW <oddyen@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 21:27:12 +0100
Thanks to Jukka - OH6LI, and Mats RM2D (SM6LRR),  NJC got a new subscribour
tonight.

http://ncjweb.com/

In the future - please add a link to the site you refer to - make it much
easier to subscribe - and also generate renew for the site mentioned in the
mail.

Appreciate personal mails reply from Jukka and Mats.

73 de LA8AW - Odd-Egil