Re: [CQ-Contest] W5WMU experiment in NAQP

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] W5WMU experiment in NAQP
From: George K5KG via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2016 09:10:37 -0500
If Pat wants to see how the antennas play in the NAQP, he should just run low power, and submit a legitimate entry. Few years ago, I made the mistake of running high power in the NAQP, and submitting a log (with a huge number of Qsos) as a high power entry, not realizing that the rules did not permit HP. I caught holy hell from a number of contesters, and rightly so, for this mistake.

I realize that Pat will submit a check log, but he may get some grief for having a massively large signal in an otherwise low power contest. I'm just sayin'.

73, George.