Re: [CQ-Contest] W5WMU experiment in NAQP

To: Stan Stockton <wa5rtg@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] W5WMU experiment in NAQP
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 09:34:57 -0500
Stan,

That's exactly what the NAQP rules do. Everyone has to run 100 watts and that's
somehow fair and a level playing field for everyone? As we all know your
antennas make your station not running high power. I could probably run a KW
and guys like N9RV will still kick my butt.

I wish more contest sponsors would add a Tribander/wires category like CQ has.
Guys like myself who are limited as far as what we can put up for antennas
should be able to win something every once awhile instead of just playing
around and 'having fun". I'm just as competitive as any who has a nice station
at their disposal.