[CQ-Contest] 2016 MnQP tomorrow

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting.com" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, fqp@kkn.net, qsoparty@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2016 MnQP tomorrow
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 20:16:07 -0600
Radio enthusiasts!

The annual MWA sponsored MnQP will be filling the airwaves tomorrow, starting at 1400z. All 87 Minnesota counties will be activated at least one time during the 10-hour event. You can download the 2016 activity tracking workbook from my Dropbox site, here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dkgdpzhneijoj4o/AACBTSDmV1WMQOWiDUygxelTa?dl=0

And here is the direct link to the MnQP webpage with additional information, rules, band plans, and links to the mobile APRS active maps.

http://w0aa.org/index.php/mn-qso-party

Come join the party, even if for only a few minutes or hours. We are hoping to have you in our logs!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN