[CQ-Contest] SO2R Flex 6700

To: reflector cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO2R Flex 6700
From: Richard Thorne <rthorne@rthorne.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 06:40:42 -0600
I'm trying to wrap my head around how to implement a Flex 6700 in a SO2R environment, hardware wise.

I've been searching around the net and haven't found a single point of information. Has any one set up a 6700 in an SO2R environment? I'm interested in how to handle antenna switching and audio.

I'm currently running an Array Solutions 8x2 antenna switch driven by a pair of integrated controllers. I also have a MKIIR+ for audio/rig control.

A block diagram of an so2r station using a Flex 6700 would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Rich - N5ZC