Re: [CQ-Contest] Q: Wireless Keyboard w/Full-size Function Keys Question

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Q: Wireless Keyboard w/Full-size Function Keys Questions
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 07:23:58 -0500
I'd like to add to his requirements below, that the keyboard be illuminated also. So it can be used even in complete darkness too.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
On 3/20/2016 10:31 PM, Eric Rosenberg wrote:
I'm looking for a wireless keyboard that not only has a good feel, but also
FULL SIZE function keys.

I have come across keyboards that have one or the other attribute, but not
both.

Full size function keys are important to me as I can put labels on them to
help me navigate during  (hopefully long) BIC sessions.

Any suggestions?

73,
Eric W3DQ