Re: [CQ-Contest] Q: Wireless Keyboard w/Full-size Function Keys Question

To: "Masa Miura, AJ3M" <masa.miura.aj3m@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Q: Wireless Keyboard w/Full-size Function Keys Questions
From: Mike <k4gmh@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:26:34 -0400
I'm using a Logitech, K350, wireless keyboard and a Logitech, MX1100, multi
key wireless mouse and have for a couple of years.  The Logitech wireless
keyboard and mouse work well in a 1500 W RTTY environment.

The only issue I have with the K350 is the top row function keys are
arranged in groups of 3 vs the more standard groups of 4.   However, I use
templates, Open Office spreadsheet, placed just above the function keys
which has helped me get use to the group of 3 arranged function keys.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Masa Miura, AJ3M <masa.miura.aj3m@gmail.com