Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it just me ?

To: dave@pkministrywebs.com, vk4ts@outlook.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Is it just me ?
From: Ktfrog007--- via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 22:05:42 -0400

Maybe we need an overlay for all the disgruntled people.

73,
Ken, AB1J

In a message dated 2016-03-29 1:27:56 A.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,
dave@pkministrywebs.com writes:

I've got  an overlay idea for US stations... Let's do an overlay for
license
class.... This would allow all of the Gens to compete against other  Gens...
same the Tech. Advanced and Extra....  thoughts?

73s  Dave WN4AFP.

--
Dave Edmonds
PK Ministry  Webs