Re: [CQ-Contest] CW with FLDigi?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CW with FLDigi?
From: Gordon LaPoint <gordon.lapoint@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 07:07:01 -0400
Hank,
I have not used FLdigi to decode CW, but cwget (http://www.dxsoft.com/en/products/cwget/) and Writelog rttyrite (in CW mode) both do a good job. NO software is as good as a person, but both of the above can help a newcomer get started. Both of the above use the rig in CW mode with the audio out to the computer sound card.

Gordon - N1MGO