Re: [CQ-Contest] CW with FLDigi?

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CW with FLDigi?
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2016 19:27:25 +0300
Hi Barry, others ..

Bottom line, CW was created as a "language" for humans. So what if a
> computer can copy better?  Jukka, did you type your email by hand or use
> voice to text?

I would not trust any voice2text application.
Just like I do not really trust the spots, either!

Like yesterday I was looking at spots for VK0EK and FT4JA.
The creativity we see in those spots is beyond imagination.

Barry W2UP

73,
Jukka OH6LI